Welcome to mod.io Haxe Wrapper, a SDK for developers to add mod support to their games. It simplifies mod.io integration on game engines such as OpenFL, Kha or awe6. It wraps the mod.io SDK available on Github. The mod.io's getting started guide is a good place to start if you are completely new to mod.io and it's API.
If you are a game developer, first step is to add mod support to your HAXE game. Once mod support is up and running, follow the steps below to get started with mod.io:
- Add your game to our test environment or production
- Read our API documentation for an overview of how mod.io works
- Use our HAXE Wrapper, API or SDK to integrate mod.io into your game and mod making tools
- Ready to launch? Add your game to our production environment then let's discuss promoting your release
- Need help? Our team is available on Discord to assist and our getting started guide has more information for you
Tutorials and examples
To use the Haxe wrapper, you can start by following the installation tutorial. Once the setup is finished you can check the wiki to see which functions available.
In case you are using OpenFL, take a look at the OpenFL installation tutorial and examples.
The mod.io Haxe Wrapper is public and open source hosted on GitHub. Game developers are welcome to utilize it directly, to add support for mods in their games, or fork it for their games customized use. Want to make changes to our plugin? Submit a pull request with your recommended changes to be reviewed.