mod.io Unity Plugin v2.1 introduces many improvements over the v2.0, including a simpler interface for the development and customisation of the UI components, general speed improvements through better caching and request management, and support back to Unity 2017.2.
Note that this release includes all of the improvements and fixes of v2.0.8.
- [UI.General] A simpler structure for customizing or developing new UI components through the IViewElement interfaces.
- [UI.General] Removed intermediary display data structures, and simplified the creation of new display components.
- [UI.General] Support added for TextMeshPro components through the `GenericTextComponent` struct.
- [UI.General] Containers now use the template paradigm (similar to the UnityEngine `Dropdown` component,) rather than prefab instantiation to allow for in-scene linkage.
- [General] Official support for Unity 2017.2 through to 2018.2 (with plans to expand this in the near future).
- [UI.General] Fixed linkage for buttons in Unity Versions 2017.3+
- [UI.ExplorerFilterTagsSelector] Filter dropdown menu now correctly removes tag filters on click and loads tag filters on open.