- Added ModManager.UpdateAllInstalledMods_Coroutine() to allow developers to manually process updates outside of the ModBrowser. This change is the start of the separation of the UI and Networking functionality from the ModBrowser class.
- Massive improvements made to error handling, most notably the WebRequestError now processes the WebRequest data to provide more useful information.
- [PS4] Now a valid build target through the removal of JsonExtensionData and a workaround for download redirects. (Special thanks to Eamon of Spiderling Studios.)
- [ModManager] Now excludes unrecognized mods from GetInstalledModVersions()
- [UI.LoginDialog] Improved state feedback through additional events
- [UI.ModBrowser] Better login-state detection between requests to ensure fewer unexpected failures.
- [UI.ModBrowser] Better detection unresolvable sub/unsub requests which are now removed from the queue.